March 25, 2020
GTHE continues to closely monitor the progression of the COVID-19 virus across the globe and is constantly assessing the situation, the impact on employees, customers, suppliers, and the business.
Our number one priority is to ensure that we do everything we can to protect our team, while continuing to provide our customers with the support you have come to expect.
We will take the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our employees and to ensure the continuity of the business.
- – Promoting good hygiene and respect social distancing by limiting the number of people entering and moving within our facilities.
- – Hand sanitisers have been deployed around our facilities and our remote field workers.
- – All teams responsible for Service and Parts operate as usual. There are no limitations in any kind of service.
- – All contact center and support helplines are available as per normal operating hours. The usual contact details such as phone number and email address apply.
- – All colleagues in direct contact with customers, partners and vendors are reachable via their normal contact details.
- – We have set up remote working wherever possible to continue to provide the highest level of customer service.
While some services might be slower than usual, please note that; we are initiating a system that allows no business disruption. As such, it means having smaller number of employees on the ground to ensure their health and safety as well as yours.
We trust that you appreciate the steps that we are taking to ensure the health and safety of you, our trusted partners, customers, suppliers, and our employees.
We thank you for your consideration in these circumstances and in the following weeks as we cope with this emergency.
We wish you the best of luck and we hope that your families keep safe.